Wednesday, January 25, 2012

You're welcome for the earworm


This is a cross-stitch I made as a gift for my sister because (1) she likes the color orange; (2) she really does like big books; (3) the 90s are totally back.

Cross stitch chart generated via stitchpoint.com using the font "Amsterdam."

Inspired by.

And just you wait, I have another book-related cheeky cross stitch coming up. As soon as I can stop chuckling long enough to actually stitch it. It's gonna be awesome.

Also, on another note, I put away my shoes. So that's something, right?

2 comments:

  1. This is so funny. You are right that the 90s are back; I read your blog in google reader, and the very next post in my feed after yours was this: http://www.younghouselove.com/2012/01/i-like-big-globes-and-i-cannot-lie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's hilarious, Robin! I am going to start calling myself $ardog.

    ReplyDelete